regans gone to hospital

  • rachel_wrigley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
      hes fallen in my mums garden and cut all his eye and marked his kness
      hes complaining his legs hurt him we have took him down just to be on
      the safe side as hes had a bang to his head fingers crossed hes ok i
      think he might have sprinded his ankle ill update more as i know more
      when his dad rings me ive had to stay here to watch marconi and jordan
    • Betsy Grant

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
          --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Betsy Grant" <betsy@...>
          regan came home hes fine just looks a mess he got about 6 marks on
          his face and loads on his legs he looks like hes been in a fight
          bless him hes a tough cookie i think he will have a black eye in the
          mroning once the swelling has gone down