Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Family Get Together

  • mai-lis Hagen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      how about a meeting in norway :) hehe

      --- On Mon, 6/30/08, Scott & Staceyanne Fontana <masonsparents@...> wrote:
      From: Scott & Staceyanne Fontana <masonsparents@...>
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Family Get Together
      To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 5:10 PM

      Hello:

      I just wanted to check in and see how the plans are coming for the MTM
      family get together. I thought I had read somewhere that this was
      planned for Houston in 2009??

      Thanks,
      Scott

    • batida79
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008
        hey we would be there if you do the rest ;-)... thinkable.. we live in switzerland!

        we should think about a meeting in central-europe... maybe germany or so... what do you think about this?

        best wishes

        nadine

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2008
          Hi Scott,

          Yes, the Family Conference is being scheduled for 2009, and will likely be held in the Houston area.  Updates will be sent out once concrete details have been ironed out and established.  Thanks for asking!

          Connie