Matthews Website Update

  • Wright, Janice (J)
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      Message
      Hi All,

      I have updated Matthew's page. I haven't put up any new photos, but included lots of news.

      Keep well and stay strong.

      Janice

      NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at: http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer

      If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to disclaimer@...

      This email was scanned and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.

    • Wright, Janice (J)

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 23, 2004
          Message

          Hi All,

          I updated the website with two photos that were taken yesterday.

          We had a fantastic weekend with Matthew and he is doing really well.

          Janice

          NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at: http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer

          If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to disclaimer@...

          This email was scanned and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.

        • Amanda
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 23, 2004
            Janice, Matthew is getting so big. Great pics, also! Thanks for
            sharing. I am glad he is doing well.

            Love, Amanda

            --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Wright, Janice (J)"

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 24, 2004
              Janice, Great pics of you and the boys! Thanks for sharing!
              How do you keep up with all the plants also?
              Glad to hear you had a great week end.
              take care pat
            • Wright, Janice (J)
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
                Message

                Hi All,

                I have updated Matthew's page. I have put up new photos,  but not yet of the party. Will add by Friday.

                Keep well and stay strong.

                Janice

                NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at: http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer

                If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to disclaimer@...

                This email was scanned and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.

              • Jessica Juckers
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 2, 2004
                  Message
                  Matthew, You are going to have smack Mummy's fingers when she gets home for not updating those Pictures, Tell her, my mum has checked up on your page 3 times today!
                  Hugs Jack!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 4, 2004
                    Message
                    Hey Jack,

                    Mum's very technologically challenged and old fashioned. She is used to having film developed and scanning in pictures. She is not so sure about digital cameras and her works firewall (whatever that is!) wont let non work related jpgs in. I see she put some old pictures of me in (December pictures) so they should be different from the last ones - I see she only updated in previously in March !!!!!! I will make sure she does it tonight when Daddy's there to help!

                    Tons of love and hope you feel better.

                    Matt