Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Hello Everyone

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2004
      How cute is Jack? (G) You sure are getting big. Always love to see pics
      of the kids.Thanx for sharing..take care pat
    • Jessica Juckers
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2004

        Hi Pat, Thanks for your email.

        I have uploaded 4 new pictures of Jack in the Photo section if anyone is interested.

        I thought I have figured out my emails sending to my email from the group, I had to leave and rejoin the group to solve the problem! I hope everyone is well!!

        I have noticed we have around 5 new members join the group the past 6 weeks, I hope they come out of the shells and start posting!!

        Take care all

        Jessica