leg pains!!!!!

  • rachel_wrigley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      do any of your boys/girls complain of leg pains regan has been saying
      his legs are hurting for a couple of days now he wont walk upstairs etc
      im not sure if its just cramps any ideas?
    • rachel_wrigley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        do any of your boys/girls complain of leg pains regan has been saying
        his legs are hurting for a couple of days now he wont walk upstairs etc
        im not sure if its just cramps any ideas?
      • Pat or Sarah
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
          Rachel,
          Yes, Adam gets leg pains.  I brought him to our physiatrist (rehab doctor) who diagnosed tight gastrocnemius muscle.  After stretching daily for less than one minute the pains went away.  Sarah
        • Gary
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008

            Hi Rachel,

            Harry (now 10) still has periods of joint pains - mainly in his legs.  We think this happens when he's having a growth spurt and lasts for around a week or so.   Hope this helps.

            To: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
            From: rachel_wrigley@...
            Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:51:16 +0000
            Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] leg pains!!!!!

            do any of your boys/girls complain of leg pains regan has been saying
            his legs are hurting for a couple of days now he wont walk upstairs etc
            im not sure if its just cramps any ideas?

            Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!