Raegan turns 3 years old

  • odomit
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2008
      Wow!! we are so thrilled. The doctors only gave us 6 months and even
      told us to place her in hospic care. But look at this great news.
      We have endured open heart surgery, fundo, very poor lung function and
      GJ tubes (now we have only a G tube, and we are greatful because the J
      kept getting clogged)
      Rae is talking and starting this weeks is letting us know when she
      wants to go to the potty. WOW WOW God is good...
      We struggle with scoleosis now. Looks like Rae will not walk.
      I am grandmother (NaNa to Raegan) and I have lived with my daughter and
      her family since Rae was born.
    • Richard and Connie Guinn
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2008
        Wow! Way to go Raegan, and happy birthday! Welcome to the group NaNa
        (odomit :)
        Connie

        --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "odomit" <odomit@...> wrote:

        > Wow!! we are so thrilled. The doctors only gave us 6 months and even
        > told us to place her in hospic care. But look at this great news.
        > We have endured open heart surgery, fundo, very poor lung function
        and
        > GJ tubes (now we have only a G tube, and we are greatful because the
        > kept getting clogged)
        > Rae is talking and starting this weeks is letting us know when she
        > wants to go to the potty. WOW WOW God is good...
        > We struggle with scoleosis now. Looks like Rae will not walk.
        > I am grandmother (NaNa to Raegan) and I have lived with my daughter
        and
        > her family since Rae was born.

      • Sheallyn
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2008