Welcome to Luke James Manny and Steven Garerd

  • debbie mccluskey
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008
       My name is Debbie McCluskey and I have two children with myotubular myopathy they are twin boys.  I was at a stand still until I joined this group,  You will not see me conversate a whole lot but I read and keep up with everyone.  I am a nursing student and I have spread myself pretty thin (not in weight-I've gained since two years ago) but in mind.  Anyway if you ever need anything or just a friend to talk to just email me a dgmccluskey@...

    • geegobal
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2008
        Hello! Steven Gerard has his own website...

        www.caringbridge.org/nj/steven

        Looking forward to swapping stories with all of you!

        Best regards,
        The Pepi Family