Matthew's Website

  • Wright, Janice (J)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
      Message
      Hi All,

      Just a note to let you know that I have updated Matthew's Website and added some new photos of Matthew and Nicky.

      The website is:

      Thanks also for signing in the guestbook.  I read Matthew all the messages and it is great to know that people all around the world are staying in touch.

      Cheers Janice

      NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at: http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer

      If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to disclaimer@...

      This email was scanned and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.

    • Amanda
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
        Janice, Thanks for the update. Your boys are getting so big,
        especially Matthew. He looks great, though.

        Take care, Amanda

        --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Wright, Janice (J)"