Overgrowth study

  • Pat or Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      I have thought of doing a MTM/CNM growth study.  It would be so easy to do using an electronic survey.  I asked a few researchers if they would be interested in publishing it but no one has been interested.  If anyone has a pediatric endocrinologist who might be interested in collaborating on a growth study for MTM/CNM please let me know.  Thanks.  Sarah