Happy Birthday Oscar!

  • Sally Eubanks
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 12:38 AM
      Hi everyone--

      I'm a little late in getting this out, but I wanted to
      share that Oscar celebrated his first birthday on
      Saturday. Hooray! The nurses had decorated the room
      before we got there, and it was such a nice surprise
      to find balloons and banners in every corner.

      And on a less positive note, we are still fighting our
      insurance over home nursing care. Oscar's case is now
      going on to some sort of budgetary board meeting. No
      one will tell us when this meeting will be held, and
      the woman in charge of our case conveniently went on
      vacation without telling us. Battles, battles,
      battles.

      Hope this message finds you all well
      Sally Marco and Oscar

    • Pat or Sarah
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 5:02 AM
        Happy Birthday Oscar!  Sorry to hear about your battles.  Good luck.  Sarah
      • Sheallyn
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3 4:29 PM
          Happy 1st Birthday Oscar !!!! :<)
        • burcu paltura
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4 2:32 PM
            Happy 1st Birthday for Oscar!
            I wish you the best.

            Burcu x

            I'm a little late in getting this out, but I wanted to
            share that Oscar celebrated his first birthday on
            Saturday. Hooray! The nurses had decorated the room
            before we got there, and it was such a nice surprise
            to find balloons and banners in every corner.

            And on a less positive note, we are still fighting our
            insurance over home nursing care. Oscar's case is now
            going on to some sort of budgetary board meeting. No
            one will tell us when this meeting will be held, and
            the woman in charge of our case conveniently went on
            vacation without telling us. Battles, battles,
            battles.

            Hope this message finds you all well
            Sally Marco and Oscar

            http://tc.deals. yahoo.com/ tc/blockbuster/ text5.com