    Hello All Just a short note to let you know I have now set up a blog as part of my design project. http://tonilouisa.wordpress.com/ I thought it would be a
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008
      Hello All
      Just a short note to let you know I have now set up a blog as part of my design project.
      I thought it would be a good way to keep people up to date with how the project is progressing, it will also help me as I am required to keep a project diary anyway and it will enable me to share more information with you than in a email.
      Please pop by and take a look - all comments and feedback are very welcome.
      I look forward to seeing you there.

      The Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy

      Information ~ Support ~ Awareness

      Visit our website at

      Read our Latest Newsletter

      The Information Point Online Shop

      Member of the National Council of Voluntary Organisations

      Community Champions Fund Recipient * UnLtd Millenium Awards Scheme Recipient

      This communication is strictly confidential and intended only for the addressee above.  If you are not the named addressee or have received this communication in error please do not read it, but notify us immediately and then delete it from your computer.  The contents must not be disclosed to any other person and you must not take copies of it.  We take reasonable steps to ensure that emails sent by us are tested for software viruses but we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from using this email or any attachment.