Re: questions about g tube to micky button

  • Sheallyn
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8, 2008
      I meant to ask you Rachel, what does Marconi have? I just peeked at
      his photo's and he looks so strong and healthy! Love the one of him at
      the beach, sitting in the sand :<)
    • rachel wriglry
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2008
        hi sheallyn
        i have 3 boys 2 have suspetced mtm marconi also had a muscle byoispy done when he had is g tube surgery so this will be confirmed soon i hope!!! there also are going to give the boys a mri scan of the muscles

        Sheallyn <sheallyn73@...> wrote:
        I meant to ask you Rachel, what does Marconi have? I just peeked at
        his photo's and he looks so strong and healthy! Love the one of him at
        the beach, sitting in the sand :<)

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
        The World 's Favourite Email.