Adam turns 7 today!

  • patsarah2006
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      We are happy to report that today Adam turns 7 years old! He is doing
      great and is very excited for his special day.

      His 6th year faced some new medical challenges like hearing loss
      requiring hearing aids, worsening scoliosis with a new night time brace
      and starting on night time ventilation. But, Adam has taken these
      challenges in stride.

      Adam recently lost his front tooth, which makes him look adorable. His
      second one is about to come out with his next bagel!

      I uploaded his 7 year portraits if you want to check them out.

      Here's to a healthy and happy year 7! Sarah Foye
    • Elizabeth Peil
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        Happy 7th Birthday Adam!!  Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of good presents.  Hoping that this year is even better then last.  Happy Birthday!!

        The Hollands
        Chuck, Liz, Pollux, Chaz and Aubrey

      • Sheallyn
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          Congrats on your 7th birthday Adam !!! :<)
        • Toni Abram
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
            Happy Birthday Adam!

            Love

            Toni xx

            Happy 7th Birthday Adam!!  Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of good presents.  Hoping that this year is even better then last.  Happy Birthday!!

            The Hollands
            Chuck, Liz, Pollux, Chaz and Aubrey

          • Dana
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 6, 2008
              Happy belated birthday Adam!! I hope that you got everything you
              wished for and had a fabulous birthday!!

              Dana & Cason

              --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "patsarah2006"
              <patsarah@...> wrote:

              > We are happy to report that today Adam turns 7 years old! He is
              doing
              > great and is very excited for his special day.
              >
              > His 6th year faced some new medical challenges like hearing loss
              > requiring hearing aids, worsening scoliosis with a new night time
              brace
              > and starting on night time ventilation. But, Adam has taken these
              > challenges in stride.
              >
              > Adam recently lost his front tooth, which makes him look adorable.
              His
              > second one is about to come out with his next bagel!
              >
              > I uploaded his 7 year portraits if you want to check them out.
              >
              > Here's to a healthy and happy year 7! Sarah Foye

            • Sally Eubanks
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 7, 2008
                happy belated birthday adam! hope all your birthday
                wishes came true.

                sally and oscar

                Looking for last minute shopping deals?