Jack's Settings

  • Jessica Juckers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004

      Hi guys,

      Jack weighs 15.2kgs

      Mode:   Pressure control/ Assist control ( Newport )

      Jacks I: E ratio is 1.3

      His pressures 20/5

      Insp Time: 1.0

      Alarms, High minute Volume 3.5 litres

                  Low Minute Volume 1.2 litres

                  High Pressure 27

                  Low pressure 13

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2004
        Alistair,
        Thanks for sharing at how you arrived at the vent settings.
        Sure seems lots of things to take into consideration. I would think very
        difficult when your loved one is sick and you are under added stress.
        take care pat