Re: Exciting News For Kaden !!

  • Dana
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2007
      Hi Sheallyn!! That is awesome!! I bet that you are as excited as he is.
      Cason has had a kidkart tlc that is a huge monsterous piece of
      equipment and we are finally getting rid of that so he can get a
      powerchair. I think that I am more excited than Cason is!! What kind of
      chair is Kaden getting? We have not fitted Cason for one yet so I am
      looking for ideas. Let us know how it goes when he gets it. Dana

      --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Sheallyn" <sheallyn73@...>