Fw: Buggies vs Wheelchairs vs Electric Scooters....

  • Toni Abram
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Hello Everyone

      Earlier this year, it was suggested to me that I could expand the equipment and suppliers section at the Information Point to include photographs and descriptions of equipment that people with CNM / MTM would recommend.

      Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do anything about this until now but would be happy to re-visit the idea if people think it would be useful.

      If so, please send your photographs to me at toni.abram1@... together with a brief description of the item, why you would recommend it and where the item can be purchased from.

      Toni