Re: update on regan!!!

  • Sheallyn
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 10, 2007
      great news! did they check him for anything else, the CO2 levels etc?

      (sorry if you already posted your answer, I have not been here in
      about a week)

      Sheallyn
    • rachel_wrigley
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 27, 2007
        hes been a little off the past few days today hes been complaining of
        his back hurting him and all hes wanted to do is lay down hes a bit off
        colour too his eyes are really droopy too there always are but more so
        today im not sure if its cause hes ill or cause hes tierd im going to
        take him to doc on monday if he gets worse then ill have to take him to
        emergenecy docs ill keep u all updated on his progress
      • Ray
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 28, 2007
          he's been a little off the past few days?...that's nothing, I've been a
          little off for 34 years :0)...my thoughts and best wishes are with you
          and all the kids as always

          --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "rachel_wrigley"