Birthdays

  • Pat or Sarah
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
      Happy Birthday Regan and Kyle!  Sarah
    • Sheallyn
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
        Big boys!! That is terrific news ... Happy Birthday to you both :<)
      • rachel wriglry
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
          hi all
          Regans has a great day and thankyou all for the best wishes he dressed up as a pirate and ate his cake and played with his all the toys he got lol we also took him to macdonalds hes hot wheels mad lol so it was easy for us to buy him the things he wanted
          i hope kyle had a good 1 too

          Sheallyn <sheallyn73@...> wrote:
          Big boys!! That is terrific news ... Happy Birthday to you both :<)

        • Sally Eubanks
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
            Wow happy birthday to you both!

            http://sims.yahoo.com/