Quest article

  • patsarah2006
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
      Yeah!!!! Thanks, Connie! We are out of town with almost no
      internet/phone access so it was great to see the news. I cannot wait
      to get home and see the article!!!!! I am so excited. Sarah
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
        http://www.mdaquest-digital.com/mdaquest/20070910/?u1=texterity

        If yahoo lets that link I just pasted to show up, it will take you to
        Quest online. Otherwise you just Google search something like 'MDA
        Quest magazine' and you'll find it

        There is also an article written by a non-invasive vent user- Dr. Munn-
        the guy is literally a rocket scientist, which is pretty cool.

        There's also a letter to the editor from Dr. Bach regarding the truth
        and lies about tracheostom-eyes -it rhymes if you spell it that
        way...Have I mentioned Dr. Bach before??- I think so- :0)

        Regarding Adam and I- please don't hate us because we're beautiful.

        Thanks for your post Connie. If you just can't enough of my likeness,
        you can also find it at www.drrayonline.com

        --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "patsarah2006"

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2007
          Ray,
          You had me in stiches, laughing. Which was funny, since I am in a
          public library. Sarah
        • Richard and Connie Guinn
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30, 2007
            Ray,
            Thanks for the link- this is especially helpful for those of us who
            do not get the magazine.

            With all of your Quest articles/letters to editor mentionings, you
            forgot to mention the very cute picture of another x-linked boy who
            is wearing a Captain Feathersword costume!! (p.49)

            I am glad to know that you are a rhymer. (Is that an OCD thing?)
            BTW... You did mention Dr. Bach. (But, I didn't! :)

            As for hating you and Adam.... this simply is not true!! I love
            Adam!
            I went to your site, and I saw no pictures of you. (Thanks for
            teasing us).

            Seriously, thanks for mentioning the site. You have a lot of stuff
            on there that is very helpful to me and my family- it is great to
            find it.

            -Connie

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 30, 2007
              I did not mention Captain Feathersword for fear that I would summon
              the wrath of the sleeping giant. You just don't mess with
              Feathersword.

              Very cute (in a menacing pirate sort of way, of course) :0)

              --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Richard and Connie