New Website on MTM

  • evilpixiecat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      Hi everone,

      My partner and I have put up a website on MTM.
      We have included discussions boards and links to articles on MTM.
      We are trying to make it a network where people of all 3 forms can
      meet other people and get in touch with one another.
      If you want to have any input please contact me.

      It is still in its developemental stage is a lot of work is still
      needed, if you have any good articles you know of on the net and
      think they should be included please let me know.

      Please have a look and become a member. There are a few different
      forum topics on the site regarding contacting other parents, travel
      ideas, occupational thereapy ideas and suggestions, toys and play
      ideas... Just to name a few. we are hoping these forums topics will
      help parents with your tips and Ideas.

      www.myotubularmyopathy.org

      Regards
      Jessica