Calling all west coast families

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hello all,

      I am looking to connect all West Coast Families and host a gathering
      in Portland. Please send me an email at smashintwo@... if you are
      from the west coast and would be interested in participating. I am
      thinking somtime in August, if that works, or at another time we can
      all agree on.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007

        Just a quick note to say how fantastic our 10K was today – it was so great to see so many Myotubular Trust t-shirts appearing along the run every few seconds – so fabulous to have so much representation from friends and families affected by the condition.  We had lots of supporters too holding pink balloons and cheering us along the way with a big banner (all co-ordinated by Anne).   Everyone completed the course and was very pleased with their personal achievement – and even the weather stayed relatively dry (apart from

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Toni Abram
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
          Hello Wendy and Anne

          I just sat down at my pc to write and find out how the day went.

          Happy to hear it was such a great success.

          Well done both of you.

          Toni xx

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
            Well done you lot !!!!

            I tried to ring you earlier but your message said you were in the park
            getting p*$%d ;-)
            wish we could have been there to support you all.

            Well done and look forward to September

            The Drowned Rats (oop norf)
            xxxx

            >From: "Wendy" <wendyhughes@...>
            >To: <Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: RE: [Myotubular_Myopathy] To all families - London 10K
            >Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 19:30:05 +0100
            >

            >Just a quick note to say how fantastic our 10K was today - it was so
            >great to see so many Myotubular Trust t-shirts appearing along the run
            >every few seconds - so fabulous to have so much representation from
            >friends and families affected by the condition. We had lots of
            >supporters too holding pink balloons and cheering us along the way with
            >a big banner (all co-ordinated by Anne). Everyone completed the course
            >and was very pleased with their personal achievement - and even the
            >weather stayed relatively dry (apart from a few cooling drops of rain
            >earlier in the morning). It was wonderful to finally meet some new
            >families affected by the condition - as usual - there was an instant
            >connection and rapport between us and we are really looking forward to
            >meeting even more of you in September at the Myotubular Trust Family
            >Conference. We all did this run with every child and adult affected by
            >MTM in mind - so, all in all it was a wonderful, emotional, physically
            >exhausting but inspirational morning! We hope we've raised lots of
            >funds for new research in MTM.
            >
            >We wish those families in US as much fulfillment with their own
            >forthcoming meetings in the coming week.
            >
            >Very best wishes to you all,
            >
            >Wendy and Anne xx
            >(Myotubular Trust)

            Win tickets to the sold out Live Earth concert! http://liveearth.uk.msn.com
          • rachel wriglry
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
              hi
              well done all !!!
              i wish we could have been there to surport you all too but marconi still ill we hope to be with you in september can u send us directions and things it will great meeting u all
              take care everyone and once again well done
              Rachel and Boys