Re: Good luck!

  • tonilouisa71
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hello

      Just wanted to say best of luck to all the runners for tomorrow.

      I can't believe how different the weather looks like it is going to
      be this year - if I remember rightly, one year ago we were having a
      rather hot spell and it was incredibly hot that day.

      Anyhow, I hope it doesn't rain but if it does, bear in mind this gem
      that someone said to me when I once moaned about our rainy English
      weather ....

      Just be thankful you are a human being and not a sponge - human
      beings are lucky because when it rains they can get warm and dry
      afterwards but if you were a sponge you would have to stay wet all
      day.

      There is real logic there somewhere!

      Good luck everyone.

      Toni
      (trying to be a little bit funny but probably failing miserably)

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007
        I am touched to hear that... Speechless!!!
        As I said a while ago, I will try to have a mtm day here in Brazil,
        Rio de Janeiro, too.

        Also, I would like to share that Gabriel got pneumonia on his right
        lung and then a bit on the left lung... and now he is pouring
        secretions and all that ugly and boring stuff.

        But... As we know, those boys are stallions :) and he is M-U-C-H
        better after only 48 hours of antibiotics... His response is amazing.
        Will try to keep u all posted.

        XXOX

        --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Lennox" <anne@...>