NJ Family Event

  • patsarah2006
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2007
      As many of you already know, I am hosting an event in NJ for families
      affected by MTM/CNM. The purspose of the event is to unite, inspire,
      educate, share and have fun! The event will be on July 8, 2007 from 12-
      4 at the Montville, NJ library. There will be entertainment for the
      kids (Big Jeff, the musician is coming) and food will be served. The
      site is wheelchair accessible. Please RSVP for this event by June 22.
      I really to hope to see you there! Sarah patsarah@...
    • WANDA SANTORY
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2007
        Hi! Is it too late to be part of this event? I would love to attend.

        As many of you already know, I am hosting an event in NJ for families
        affected by MTM/CNM. The purspose of the event is to unite, inspire,
        educate, share and have fun! The event will be on July 8, 2007 from 12-
        4 at the Montville, NJ library. There will be entertainment for the
        kids (Big Jeff, the musician is coming) and food will be served. The
        site is wheelchair accessible. Please RSVP for this event by June 22.
        I really to hope to see you there! Sarah patsarah@optonline. net

      • patsarah2006
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007
          No, it is not too late! I would love to have you and your family to
          our NJ event.
          Here's the address:
          Montville Township Public Library - Pio Costa Auditorium
          90 Horseneck Road
          Montville, NJ, 07045
          Phone: 973.402.0900
          The library will be closed but the auditorium will be open. We'll be
          there from 12-4.
          Please let me know how many people are coming so I can order the
          right amount of food. I am so excited you can make it! You can e-
          mail me at home and I can give you more specific directions if you
          need it. If you are coming down 287 or from Route 80 it's pretty
          simple. Sarah patsarah@...
          --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, WANDA SANTORY

          > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
          security of spyware protection.
          > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php

        • WANDA SANTORY
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007
            Well I'm glad I could attend. I will bring Justin and a nurse. I look foward meeting you.

            simple. Sarah patsarah@optonline. net