Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Tom, my angel

  • Kimberly Kowalski
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 1, 2007
      anne and family,

      i am so deeply saddened to hear of tom's passing. i
      have no words to offer just love, peace and strength
      during this most difficult time. my family's hearts
      and prayers are with you all.

      kim
      --- Anne Lennox <anne@...> wrote:

      > Dear all
      > Our beloved Tom died yesterday morning, 29th May at
      > 1.20 am, in my arms,
      > having struggled long and hard to stay with us. His
      > little body just simply
      > gave out, he tried and tried and tried to stay with
      > us - for our sakes I
      > think. And in the end it seemed like peace settled
      > over him.
      >
      > We loved him beyond measure - he was an incredible
      > human being and showed us
      > a way of being that humbled the most humble. He
      > touched so many lives -
      > there is literally a queue of people through our
      > house at the moment to say
      > goodbye, and there are people flying in from as far
      > away as Australia and
      > Bahrain to see him before his funeral. I am in awe
      > of him.
      >
      > We have a book of condolence on www.olennox.com and
      > funeral arrangements are
      > there too.
      >
      > Thank you all for your love and support these bitter
      > sweet 3 years and 10
      > months, I'll never forget you all and your beautiful
      > children
      >
      > With love
      >
      > Anne, Andrew, Sophie and our little angel Tom

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=2388254/grpspId=1705061589/msgId

      =4691/stime=1180469874/nc1=3848647/nc2=3848443/nc3=4025325>

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 1, 2007
        Please know that your family has our deepest condolences and our thoughts are with you.

        The Hollingsworth Family - Amanda, Dennis, Jacob

        --- Anne Lennox wrote:

        > Dear all
        > Our beloved Tom died yesterday morning, 29th May at
        > 1.20 am, in my arms,
        > having struggled long and hard to stay with us. His
        > little body just simply
        > gave out, he tried and tried and tried to stay with
        > us - for our sakes I
        > think. And in the end it seemed like peace settled
        > over him.
        >
        > We loved him beyond measure - he was an incredible
        > human being and showed us
        > a way of being that humbled the most humble. He
        > touched so many lives -
        > there is literally a queue of people through our
        > house at the moment to say
        > goodbye, and there are people flying in from as far
        > away as Australia and
        > Bahrain to see him before his funeral. I am in awe
        > of him.
        >
        > We have a book of condolence on www.olennox.com and
        > funeral arrangements are
        > there too.
        >
        > Thank you all for your love and support these bitter
        > sweet 3 years and 10
        > months, I'll never forget you all and your beautiful
        > children
        >
        > With love
        >
        > Anne, Andrew, Sophie and our little angel Tom

        =4691/stime=1180469874/nc1=3848647/nc2=3848443/nc3=4025325>

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:Myotubular_Myopathy-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:Myotubular_Myopathy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • angela huss
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 1, 2007
          My sympathies are with you and your family during these difficult times. If you need an ear, please email me. Sincerely,

          Randy, Angie, Danielle, and Cherisse ^j^ Patrick ^j^MTM, 26 wker 9/17/99 ~ 2/3/05

          ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________
          Need a vacation? Get great deals
          to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
          http://travel. yahoo.com/

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Myotubular _Myopathy/

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Myotubular _Myopathy/ join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:Myotubular_ Myopathy- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
          mailto:Myotubular_ Myopathy- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • masonsparents
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 3, 2007
            Janice & Family:

            We often think of Matthew, and wish you comfort and positive
            remembrances of your wonderful little boy. Mason is turning 6 next
            week. This past year has been a little rough and has shown us how
            truly special our time with him is.

            -Fontana Family
            Chico, CA

            --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Wright, Janice \(J\)"

            http://www.sasol.com/legalnotices

            > If you cannot access the legal notice through the URL attached and
            you wish
            > to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to
            > legalnotice@...
            --------

          • masonsparents
            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 3, 2007
              Anne & Family:

              We are deeply saddened to hear of your son's passing. Please accept
              our sympathies, I'm sure he was a wonderful little boy.

              Fontana Family
              Chico, California

              --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Lennox" <anne@...>