Been a while!!

  • Sheallyn
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
      Kaden has been home for over 2 months now, longest time ever and we
      are so excited to have him here with us all the time now. Kaden will
      be 1 year old on April 19th!! Also, he is now the proud owner of 4 new
      teeth :) I hope for nothing more than to celebrate my son's first
      birthday with him ... as I'm sure most of you understand, we were not
      sure we'd get this far ... we are very fortunate and blessed that
      we've had the time we have had so far with Kaden but getting to see
      him covered in birthday cake will be such a wonderful thing, even if
      we do have to pick it out of his nose later on! lol

      Also, I have added a few pics to his album if anyone would like to see
      how big he is now!

      Love,

      Sheallyn & Kaden
    • Spampinato, Rosemary
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
        God Bless you and congratulations!  We're THRILLED for you and Kaden!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
          OH how exciting.  Celebrating a 1st birthday is so wonderful.  With all that our babies go through every birthday is so wonderful.  This weekend we just celebrated Chaz's 3rd birthday.  This has been a really hard winter on him, so it was touch and go for a bit, but he seems to be getting better.  I am so excited for Kaden to celebrate his 1st birthday.  Lots of love to you and yours.  I would be interested in seeing his album, do you have a link?

          Need Mail bonding?
        • Sheallyn
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
            thanks Ladies :)

            Kaden's album is right here in the photo section of the group! With
            all the other lookers in there ;)

            take care & thank you for your warm wishes!