Families get together

  • patsarah2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Abbie,
      You mentioned about the value of getting MTM families together in
      person. Pat and I have been tossing around the idea of either a small
      educational conference or just a family get-together here in NJ. I
      know that won't help a lot of people but it may offer support to a few
      folks within driving distance of North Jersey.

      Also, there are a few folks going to get together at the Joshua Frase
      foundation Gala fundraiser in April.

      Remember, we can all communicate live, in-person on the Cough Assist
      Teleconference on April 22. Regards, Sarah