Another MTM child

  • Abbie Howeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2007
      Hey group,
      I just thought that I would let everyone know that I have finally
      found another child with MTM in Oklahoma. This is only the second
      child in Oklahoma that I am aware of. He is 18 and will soon graduate
      high school. I am hoping he and his family will join this group
      soon. He has already accomplished so much. He is an ordained
      minister (has been since 16) and travels around the U.S. giving
      speeches and so forth. I cannot believe he is that old and has not
      been informed of this group sooner.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2007
        I think Connie told me about this young man...Connie? Is this the one
        we talked about?

        Shannon
      • patsarah2006
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2007
          Abbie,
          It is great to hear about this boy with MTM in OK! Sarah
        • connie guinn
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2007
            Shannon,
            If his name is Jacob Berry, then, YES!!   He lives in a small town where most of my family (yes, the maternal, x-linked side of the family) live.  My Aunt called me the first night that he preached at her church.  She thought he looked similar to Benjamin, and she went up to his mom after the service and asked about him.  I haven't been up  to Oklahoma since Benjamin was born (Wichita Falls is a far enough drive), but I keep meaning to.   Abbie, if we ever do make the trek up to Miami again, we will try to make a point to meet up with you guys, too!!
            -Connie

          • Abbie harrison
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 27, 2007
              It would be great to finally meet some other MTM children in person.