Happy new year

  • Maurizio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Happy New Year to all our friends in the MTM community, hope this
      message finds you all well.

      It has been a very good year for us, and we are thankful that both
      Regan & Marconi have been in good health with only a couple of bugs
      which we were able to manage from home.

      It is quite ironic that although me and Rachel have been together for
      3 years now, this is the first time we have celebrated New Year
      together, we missed our first chance as Rachel was in labour and gave
      birth to Marconi, and we missed the second because Marconi was
      critically ill in ICU for his first birthday.

      As I have said both boys are doing well, Marconi has even started
      walking now (he can take 4 or 5 steps on his own), we are hopeful
      that Marconi will have his NG tube removed soon, in fact his
      respiratory consultant suggested that we start feeding him mostly
      oral feeds, but we have decided to wait till after winter has passed
      as he is less likely to become ill then.

      Regan is also doing really well, the only concerns the Dr's have now
      is his toe walking, which just goes to show how well he is doing,
      they want to try him with some new (even stiffer) boots, I for one
      don't see how this will help, but we are willing to give it a try.

      I have recently passed my driving test (on the 5th attempt),this has
      made life so much easier for us all, we can now go out together as a
      family, which was very difficult before what with us being at the
      mercy of unreliable taxi's and buss's.

      Hope you have all had a good year, and hope the coming year is better
      still, each year is a big, big milestone for all our boys, we are all
      so proud of what our boys are and all they achieve.

      Once again Happy New Year.

      All our best

      Moz, Rachel and boys
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007