Great group

  • patsarah2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      I am touched and moved by the sharing of personal & difficult questions
      from people from around the world on this site. I am equally blown away
      by the wonderful support and encouragement people have been providing.
      Thank you everyone!

      Nicole, welcome to the group. I think you are in a normal place - you
      describe it as coming out of denial. I hope you continue to post your
      feelings and concerns here. Sounds like you are providing great care
      for your little one.

      The statistics of MTM/CNM can be tricky but overall I think we have to
      remember that there are huge individual differences between people and
      each child is on their own path. Sarah