finally!

  • kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      finally, after almost 9 long weeks sam is coming home from the hospital today! i feel like it
      has been a lifetime. while he was gone, we moved into a new house and learned of an
      unexpected pregnancy. while he was in the hospital he turned into a little boy, no longer a
      baby. it has been a long time.

      i am so grateful and so happy.

      thank you for your support you made a very difficult time much easier with your kind words
      and understanding.

      wishing everyone the best,

      kim
    • Abbie harrison