We are in Florida!

  • matthewsmommay01
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2006
      Hi All
      To those who remember us - we have finally taken a long earned trip to
      the US. We are in Disney World - Orlando. It is so bitter sweet as we
      had always wanted to take Matthew here. We went on the Splash Mountain
      ride - and shed a few tears at the laughing place. It was always our
      goal and although we never made it - it was good to be there and
      remember him!

      Hope you are all well. I remember someone living in the Florida area -
      but cant remember who?

      Love to you and your families.
      Janice
    • kristin cypher
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2006
        Welcome to the US!!

        We live in Denver, but we'll be thinking of you this week.

        Kristin, Paul and Sebastian

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2006
          Hi Janice,

          I'm glad you all are enjoying your trip and that you have such happy memories of Matthew, even though it is difficult.

          We are the ones who live in FL. We lived in Orlando, but now we are about 3 hours away. I would love to meet you, but I'm not sure what will happen this week. Will you still be in FL this weekend? I think I remember you writing that you were also going to Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe?

          Either way, I hope the rest of your trip is wonderful.

          Amanda, Jacob's Mom

          matthewsmommay01 <janice.wright@...> wrote:
          Hi All
          To those who remember us - we have finally taken a long earned trip to
          the US. We are in Disney World - Orlando. It is so bitter sweet as we
          had always wanted to take Matthew here. We went on the Splash Mountain
          ride - and shed a few tears at the laughing place. It was always our
          goal and although we never made it - it was good to be there and
          remember him!

          Hope you are all well. I remember someone living in the Florida area -
          but cant remember who?

          Love to you and your families.
          Janice

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:Myotubular_Myopathy-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:Myotubular_Myopathy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • matthewsmommay01
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 27, 2006
            Hi Amanda,
            We are staying just outside Animal Kingdom, at Silver Lake Resort. We
            are due to leave on Saturday and will then be driving to Ft Laudedale.
            Let me know what your plans are .... would love to meet up. Seems such
            a pity to be here and miss each other. Have got a hired car and apart
            from driving sister in law to airport on saturday - we have a "park"
            free day, before heading to Ft Laudedale.

            Thanks for the wishes. It was been hard, but worth it. I think Matthew
            would have loved the park, but absolutely hated the heat!!!!

            Keep well all.

            Janice
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 27, 2006

              Hello Janice

              I remember you well (we “spoke” a lot in the early days after Matthew’s birth) and am so pleased that you have been able to enjoy happy thoughts and memories of dear little Matthew in Florida.  Take care and much love to you,

              Wendy, Simon, Sophie and Zak (UK) xx