Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: one year ago today

Expand Messages
  • SIMONE
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM Congratulations on your first year and may you have many more Best Wishes Simone,Antony and Zac ... birthday! one year ago today (labor ...
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM
      Congratulations on your first year and may you have many more
      Best Wishes
      Simone,Antony and Zac
      --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "kim" <kimmyk47@...> wrote:
      >
      > hi everyone,
      >
      > i just wanted to send a quick post that today is sams first
      birthday! one year ago today (labor
      > day in the us - i was ironicly watching the mda telethon!) he came
      into our family. it has been
      > a long year with lots of struggles but with that comes indescrible
      joys. thank you all for your
      > information, understanding and support. you have made a remarkable
      difference in our lives.
      >
      > kim
      >
    • Darlene
      HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!! Best wishes, Darlene and Kyle ... birthday! one year ago today (labor ... into our family. it has been ... joys. thank you all for
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!

        Best wishes,
        Darlene and Kyle




        --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "kim" <kimmyk47@...> wrote:
        >
        > hi everyone,
        >
        > i just wanted to send a quick post that today is sams first
        birthday! one year ago today (labor
        > day in the us - i was ironicly watching the mda telethon!) he came
        into our family. it has been
        > a long year with lots of struggles but with that comes indescrible
        joys. thank you all for your
        > information, understanding and support. you have made a remarkable
        difference in our lives.
        >
        > kim
        >
      • Toni Abram
        Happy Birthday for yesterday Sam. ... From: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Darlene Sent: 06
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 6, 2006
        • 0 Attachment

          Happy Bir

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

        • Scott & Betsy Grant
          Happy birthday, Sam! Betsy
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 6, 2006
          • 0 Attachment
            Happy birthday, Sam!
            Betsy

             
            On 9/6/06, Toni Abram <toni.abram1@...> wrote:

            Happy Birthday for yesterday Sam.

             

             

             

             

            -----Original Message-----
            From: Myotubular_
            Myopathy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Myotubular_ Myopathy@yahoogroup s.com] On Behalf Of Darlene
            Sent:
            06 September 2006 00:40
            To: Myotubular_
            Myopathy@yahoogroup s.com

            Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Re: one year ago today

             



            HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!

            Best wishes,
            Darlene and Kyle

            --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "kim" <kimmyk47@...> wrote:
            >
            > hi everyone,
            >
            > i just wanted to send a quick post that today is sams first
            birthday! one year ago today (labor
            > day in the us - i was ironicly watching the mda telethon!) he came
            into our family. it has been
            > a long year with lots of struggles but with that comes indescrible
            joys. thank you all for your
            > information, understanding and support. you have made a remarkable
            difference in our lives.
            >
            > kim
            >


          • Jess Juckers
            Happy Birthday Sam!!! Happy 1st Birthday!! Love, Jack s Family xxx The Top 10 reasons I Procrastinate: 1.
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 7, 2006
            • 0 Attachment
                                                                                Happy Birthday Sam!!!




              Happy 1st Birthday!!

              Love, Jack's Family xxx
              
              
              
              
              
              
              
              
              
              
              
              
              
              
              The Top 10 reasons I Procrastinate:
              1.


              Scott & Betsy Grant wrote:
              Happy birthday, Sam!
              Betsy

               
              On 9/6/06, Toni Abram <toni.abram1@ btopenworld. com> wrote:

              Happy Birthday for yesterday Sam.

               

               

               

               

              -----Original Message-----
              From: Myotubular_
              Myopathy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Myotubular_ Myopathy@yahoogroup s.com] On Behalf Of Darlene
              Sent:
              06 September 2006 00:40
              To: Myotubular_
              Myopathy@yahoogroup s.com

              Subject: [Myotubular_ Myopathy] Re: one year ago today

               



              HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!

              Best wishes,
              Darlene and Kyle

              --- In Myotubular_Myopathy @yahoogroups. com, "kim" <kimmyk47@...> wrote:
              >
              > hi everyone,
              >
              > i just wanted to send a quick post that today is sams first
              birthday! one year ago today (labor
              > day in the us - i was ironicly watching the mda telethon!) he came
              into our family. it has been
              > a long year with lots of struggles but with that comes indescrible
              joys. thank you all for your
              > information, understanding and support. you have made a remarkable
              difference in our lives.
              >
              > kim
              >


            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.