RE: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Tx for Support

  • Jessica Juckers
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
      Message

      Hi Janice!

      Mathew looks great! He is all smiles in the photo where he is sitting up! J

      Thanks for the photos, his bedroom is all colourful! I bet he loves it!

      Hey did he goes with the buggy fitting? Did he mind too much?

      You know what? Only the classiest, select few can come to Holland.. because we can only truly appreciate what a beautiful place it is, and we know better not take it for granted.

      We are very blessed!

      Take care

      Jessica

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
        Janice, Tx for sharing the pictures of Matthew and his new buggy! What a
        handsome young man he is! His smile lights up his face. How old is he?
        take care pat