- Hi everyone,
Let's see...there is much to update on!
1) Congratulations Jacqueline and RObert! As you know, we are VERY
excited about this fantastic news!
2) We have been deep in World Cup watching at our house (sorry about
the Netherlands R & J!). We are rooting for Germany! (Well, I am at
this point!) Pretty much everything is planned around the games. We
are soccer fanatics!
3) Javad is doing amazing! He has discovered the pool outside and
loves to be in it! I find it a bot ironic that out of our four
children, Javad is the one who loves to be outside the most! He
throws a major tantrum if you bring him inside! He has started
scooting a bit on his bottom in the water and on the floor! That's
great news for us! A little bit at a time!!! :) He is doing
amazingly well. We are planning on throwing a party in August to
celebrate one year hospital free. As many of you know, for us to go
one month some time ago was an accomplishment...It's hard to believe
that we are approaching a year!
4) I have a request...for those of you that have caringbridge sites,
would it be possible to request that you update occasionally. I
check them regularly and wonder how the boys are doing. If you don't
know what a caringbridge site is, check out www.caringbridge.org and
you can set up a free website! It's a fantastic way to keep family
and friends up to date on the ongoings of your child! If you set one
up, please post the link. Javad's site is
5) Scott, who is the little girl in Mason's picture?
6) Kim, could you please send me your address and phone # again so I
can send you the item! Sorry!
Okay..I have rambled enough! Talk to you all soon!
Oh...Darlene...glad to hear that Conner is coming home soon! He has
been in my thoughts!