Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2003
      Shannon, Thanks so much for the Thanksgiving blessing. I am also
      very thankful for the wonderful support I receive from you all. It
      is very helpful to know that I am not alone in this journey and that
      I have friends to support me.

      Happy Holidays to everyone!
      Amanda, Dennis, & Jacob Hollingsworth

      --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon"