Poll results for Myotubular_Myopathy

  • Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2006
      The following Myotubular_Myopathy poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: following on from my question earlier this week, I would like
      to conduct a poll to find out how many of us have confirmed mutation
      and how many people are in a similiar position to us
      IE - no mutation identified but suspected x linked.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - confirmed x linked diagnosis, 7 votes, 50.00%
      - unconfirmed but suspected x linked diagnosis, 4 votes, 28.57%
      - Recessive mtm, 1 votes, 7.14%
      - suspected recessive mtm, 2 votes, 14.29%
      - dominant mtm, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Myotubular_Myopathy

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • alex muendel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2006
        sorry...late vote

        confirmed xmtm

        12-20 translocation causality
        Liam Thomas Merriam Muendel
        Feb. 5 - Dec. 19, 2005

        alex

        --- Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > The following Myotubular_Myopathy poll is now
        > closed. Here are the
        > final results:
        >

        > POLL QUESTION: following on from my question earlier
        > this week, I would like
        > to conduct a poll to find out how many of us have
        > confirmed mutation
        > and how many people are in a similiar position to us
        >
        > IE - no mutation identified but suspected x linked.
        >
        > CHOICES AND RESULTS
        > - confirmed x linked diagnosis, 7 votes, 50.00%
        > - unconfirmed but suspected x linked diagnosis, 4
        > votes, 28.57%
        > - Recessive mtm, 1 votes, 7.14%
        > - suspected recessive mtm, 2 votes, 14.29%
        > - dominant mtm, 0 votes, 0.00%
        >

        > For more information about this group, please visit
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Myotubular_Myopathy
        >
        > For help with Yahoo! Groups, please visit
        > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Kiera Merriam
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2006
          The 12/20 translocation had nothing to do with Liam's
          condition.

          And it had never been "confirmed" via DNA tests. Just
          assumed because of a muscle biopsy combined with
          symptoms. Tests are still ongoing.

          --- alex muendel <alexmuendel@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          sorry...late vote

          confirmed xmtm

          12-20 translocation causality
          Liam Thomas Merriam Muendel
          Feb. 5 - Dec. 19, 2005

          alex

          --- Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > The following Myotubular_Myopathy poll is now
          > closed. Here are the
          > final results:
          >

          > POLL QUESTION: following on from my question earlier
          > this week, I would like
          > to conduct a poll to find out how many of us have
          > confirmed mutation
          > and how many people are in a similiar position to us
          >
          > IE - no mutation identified but suspected x linked.
          >
          > CHOICES AND RESULTS
          > - confirmed x linked diagnosis, 7 votes, 50.00%
          > - unconfirmed but suspected x linked diagnosis, 4
          > votes, 28.57%
          > - Recessive mtm, 1 votes, 7.14%
          > - suspected recessive mtm, 2 votes, 14.29%
          > - dominant mtm, 0 votes, 0.00%
          >

          > For more information about this group, please visit
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Myotubular_Myopathy
          >
          > For help with Yahoo! Groups, please visit
          > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

          Terms of Service.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Jess Juckers
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 21, 2006
            Gee, I forgot to vote Sorry!
            I will get out Jacks mutation information, he is asleep at the moment and it is in the cupboard below his bed.
            I will post the details tomorrow.
            Jess

            http://www.eset.com

            --

            "I am too much a skeptic to deny the possibility of anything."
            Thomas Henry Huxley (1825-1895)