New poll for Myotubular_Myopathy

  • Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Myotubular_Myopathy group:

      following on from my question earlier this week, I would like
      to conduct a poll to find out how many of us have confirmed mutation
      and how many people are in a similiar position to us
      IE - no mutation identified but suspected x linked.

      o confirmed x linked diagnosis
      o unconfirmed but suspected x linked diagnosis
      o Recessive mtm
      o suspected recessive mtm
      o dominant mtm

      web site listed above.