Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Address List

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
      Scott,  I went to the Yahoo! MTM group homepage and went back to last November/December's messages.  All of the addresses are there.  There is one message w/several addresses.

      Hope this helps!

      Amanda

      masonsparents <masonsparents@...> wrote:
      Hi all:

      Last year I recall an address list being here, which was very helpful
      in mailing Christmas cards. What is the process to locate that list
      and make sure it is updated with everyones current address.

      Scott

      Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/DbF9UC/lbOLAA/xGEGAA/VzSolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yahoo! Shopping

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2005
        Hey everyone,

        The address list from last year was posted on Dec. 8 2004. I know
        that Connie has moved (her house # is differend, but everything else
        is the same) and there are no addresses for those who are new.

        The following are on the list:

        Thye Hollingsworths (Jacob)
        The Mashinchi's (Javad)
        The Cyphers (Sebastian)
        The Wrights (Angel Matthew)
        The Roalstad's (Remi)
        Roger Schulz (Angel Pat)
        The Guinns (withan incorrect house #)
        The Gardellini/ Juckers (Jack)
        The Millers (Kyle)
        The Fontanas (Mason)
        Carolyn Hammerberg (Angel Austin's Grandma)

        If you are new and would like to be on the holiday address list,
        please send me an email at smashintwo66@... if you don't feel
        comfortable posting. If you would like this list, you can email me
        and I will send it to you! :)

        Talk to you all soon!

        PS Got your card today, Amanda...cute, cute, cute! :)