MTM-names

  • jacqschadee
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello everyone,
      Just a quick note to let you know that I have posted a new document the File menu. This is
      the list that Shannon and I have started to compile when we met. It has all the (73!!!)
      names & birthdays of children and adults with MTM and CNM that we have come across so
      far. The list is still very incomplete and I am sure the Birthdates are not always right.
      Please do make any adjustments you like.
      I hope it will be helpful.
      Take care
      Jacqueline
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005

        Jacqueline, just for further information: there are more: 2 girls and 5 boys: 4 (UK/Europe) whose families I am either in contact with or are aware of who aren’t listed on this file.  Which brings your total to 80!

        Well done for putting this together: very interesting!

        Doei, Wendy

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
          GOod job, Jacqueline!

          I will update the list with information I have. People have been great
          about responding. I can't believe that there are almost 80 on thelist!
          Remember when you were here we were shocked that there were 38!

          Talk to you soon!