Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Kyle's brother is finally here

  • alex muendel
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2005
      CONGRATULATIONS!!!

      All my love and thoughts,
      Alex

      --- Darlene <dm4462@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > We have a baby boy. Patrick Connor Miller, he
      > weighs 5lbs. 12 ozs, 18
      > inches long, lots of dark hair. He looks like Kayla
      > and Kyle when they
      > were babys. Doctors say he looks great and doing
      > great. He is on a
      > vent without oxygen (just room air). He is moving
      > his arms and legs
      > all the time. If he continues like he is they will
      > take him off the
      > vent sometime tonight to see how he breaths without
      > it. Mom is doing
      > great. Had to have a C-section though. Everyone
      > here is very excited.
      > Kayla and Kyle got to see and touch him before he
      > was taken to
      > Childrens Hospital. Will update with more later.
      >
      > Darlene

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • kristin cypher
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2005
        Wonderful news, Darlene!!!  Congratulations and welcome to the world, Patrick!!

        Love,
        Kristin, Paul and Sebastian

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2005
          Darlene,
          Congrats and (((((hugs))))) that Patrick gets off the vent and you
          recover quickly from the c section.

          Prayers coming your way for your family.

          So glad Patrick arrived and is doing well. I hope he is off the vent
          soon.

          How super that both Kyle and Kayla got to see Patrick and touch him.

          Take care of yourself after the section.

          Hope to see pics soon.

          take care pat