Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] A note

  • ANN MILLER
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi Shannon,
      Sorry to hear Javad is in the hospital.  Hopefully it will be a short stay.
      You are a strong person.  I have faith, you will be ready for school.
      But, do get some rest this weekend.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
        Shannon,
        I hope Javad is home soon. Does he have pseudonomas again? I get that
        from the ulcers I have on my leg. They are finally healing after two
        years of having it wrapped.
        Keep us posted. Prayers and hugs to your family.
        take care pat