A note

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      Well, Javad is back in the hospital for what I hope is a short stay. I guess
      when I was complaining about being stuck in our bedroom, I should have
      been happy. Oh well! Ignorance is bliss. Thanks for the info on
      Prednisone. Javad has been on it since January...I would like to get him
      off, but am not sure when that might happen.
      Anyway, school starts next week, but I am back this week, a little tired
      and totally not prepared to teach next week! glad to have the long
      weekend~
      Shannon
    • ANN MILLER
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hi Shannon,
        Sorry to hear Javad is in the hospital.  Hopefully it will be a short stay.
        You are a strong person.  I have faith, you will be ready for school.
        But, do get some rest this weekend.

        Well, Javad is back in the hospital for what I hope is a short stay. I guess
        when I was complaining about being stuck in our bedroom, I should have
        been happy. Oh well! Ignorance is bliss. Thanks for the info on
        Prednisone. Javad has been on it since January...I would like to get him
        off, but am not sure when that might happen.
        Anyway, school starts next week, but I am back this week, a little tired
        and totally not prepared to teach next week! glad to have the long
        weekend~

        Affected by disease? Support health awareness efforts at Network for Good.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/qnM_qD/cnQLAA/xGEGAA/VzSolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
          Shannon,
          I hope Javad is home soon. Does he have pseudonomas again? I get that
          from the ulcers I have on my leg. They are finally healing after two
          years of having it wrapped.
          Keep us posted. Prayers and hugs to your family.
          take care pat