Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] the latest and greatest on Javad

  • kristin cypher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2005
      Hi Shannon!

      I'm so glad to hear that Javad is doing well, and scheduled to come home next week!!  It also sounds great to have some help; what a gift for you and Javad.

      I have been doing tons of work from home this past month, so it's been hard to keep up with the emails.  I've been reading/thinking about Javad, tho, and I'm so pleased to hear of his progress!

      Kristin

      Shannon <smashintwo66@...> wrote:
      Overall, Javad continues to do well. We are still in the hospital and
      hope to go home next week. Today they took the cuff down and he's
      trying to make some noise. My stepmom came by today to learn to do
      trach care. It has been a gift, since this will be a whole new avenue
      for her. She has not patricipated in Javad's care before. This surgery
      has made an impact, I think. It will be nice to not always be THE ONE
      to do things!

      Stesha left for Germany yesterday. She called this am and sounded
      tired, but having a great time already!

      Thanks for all the emails. Congratulations, Jacob, on a successful
      surgery!

      Shannon

      Yahoo! Sports