Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Liam

  • angela huss
    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2005
      Hello Alex,
      I have to say hang in there. I know its difficult time right now. Be strong, we are praying for your son. Sincerely, Angela H. (29 yr old with myotubular myopathy)

      alex muendel <alexmuendel@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I just want to thank you all for your undying support
      and caring....

      This has been a really harrowing experience for us and
      it seems that under this kind of stress some very
      wierd things happen, often hard to understand.

      Liam has crashed twice in the last few days and it
      brings about all the moral questions again. I have now
      given Kiera all power of attorney in dealing with
      Liam's medical needs. I suspect we'll be dealing with
      some very tough qestions over the next couple of dys
      due to the frequency of the crashes.

      Not sure exacly what's going to happen overt the next
      little bit but am feeling like I'm ready for
      everything and everything.

      Love to you all,
      Alex

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
         Alex, Kiera, and Family,

        This is just to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.  Follow your hearts.

        Love,
        Amanda Hollingsworth

        I just want to thank you all for your undying support
        and caring....

        This has been a really harrowing experience for us and
        it seems that under this kind of stress some very
        wierd things happen, often hard to understand.

        Liam has crashed twice in the last few days and it
        brings about all the moral questions again. I have now
        given Kiera all power of attorney in dealing with
        Liam's medical needs. I suspect we'll be dealing with
        some very tough qestions over the next couple of dys
        due to the frequency of the crashes.

        Not sure exacly what's going to happen overt the next
        little bit but am feeling like I'm ready for
        everything and everything.

        Love to you all,
        Alex

        Dying to be thin?