Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Liam

  • ANN MILLER
    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2005
      Hi Alex and Kiera,

      My heart goes out to you.  This will probably be the
      most stressful time of your life.  Keep faith in God
      and follow your heart.  We will keep your family in
      our prayers.

      Love,

      Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 1:11 AM
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Liam

      Hi all,

      I just want to thank you all for your undying support
      and caring....

      This has been a really harrowing experience for us and
      it seems that under this kind of stress some very
      wierd things happen, often hard to understand.

      Liam has crashed twice in the last few days and it
      brings about all the moral questions again. I have now
      given Kiera all power of attorney in dealing with
      Liam's medical needs. I suspect we'll be dealing with
      some very tough qestions over the next couple of dys
      due to the frequency of the crashes.

      Not sure exacly what's going to happen overt the next
      little bit but am feeling like I'm ready for
      everything and everything.

      Love to you all,
      Alex

      Dying to be thin?
      Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore .
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/7visLB/gsnJAA/xGEGAA/VzSolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • angela huss
      Message 2 of 11 , May 31, 2005
        Hello Alex,
        I have to say hang in there. I know its difficult time right now. Be strong, we are praying for your son. Sincerely, Angela H. (29 yr old with myotubular myopathy)

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
           Alex, Kiera, and Family,

          This is just to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.  Follow your hearts.

          Love,
          Amanda Hollingsworth