Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Jack

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Jess,  So sorry to hear of Jack's hospitalization as well.  I hope and pray it is a very quick visit.  I think of you guys quite often.

      Love, Amanda
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Jess, Sorry to hear both you and Jack have been sick. There is a lot
        going around (or so they tell me!) I am sure it has come to OZ as well.

        Speedy recovery for you both!

        SHannon