Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Javad

  • Carolyn Hammerberg
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 31, 2005
      Shannon, I'm so sorry to hear that Javad's in the hospital!  Please give him an extra hug from me and my family - I'll say a prayer for him this evening.  Take care, Shannon!  I know it must be difficult for you.

      Carolyn

      Shannon <smashintwo66@...> wrote:

      Just a quick note that Javad was admitted yesterday for a severe
      pneumonia in his left lung. We had to intubate him, he was getting
      too tired and working too hard. He is doing a bit better this
      morning..he is relaxed, but we will be here for a bit.  It seemed
      that he missed his friends in the PICU! :)

      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 1, 2005
        Shannon, I am so sorry to hear of Javad's hospitalization. I will be
        praying for a speedy recovery and hoping that he gets extubated really soon.

        Sending lots of love and prayers....

        Amanda
        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 11, 2005
          Hi everyone,

          I am glad that Jack is home and feeling better. Javad is still in the PICU. He
          was extubated this monday (which they were very pleased about), but we are
          having a hard time getting him off his bi-pap. He has been on 24 hour bi-pap
          since monday. He tires really easy and has had a major desat episode each
          of the last two days. Then he is exhausted for a few hours! Overall his mood is
          good. We have spent a lot of time together! I have been going to work during
          the day and then spending the night with him. I hoped that we might go home
          by this weekend, but I don't hink that is going to happen.

          On another note...would it be possible to post the new pictures in the photo
          section. For some reason my computer won't pull them up!

          Love to all!

          Shannon
        • ANN MILLER
          Message 4 of 27 , Feb 11, 2005
            Shannon,

            Sorry to hear Javad is still in the hospital.  We are praying for a speedy
            recovery.  Give him a hug and kiss for us.

            I am glad that Jack is home and feeling better. Javad is still in the PICU. He
            was extubated this monday (which they were very pleased about), but we are
            having a hard time getting him off his bi-pap. He has been on 24 hour bi-pap
            since monday. He tires really easy and has had a major desat episode each
            of the last two days. Then he is exhausted for a few hours! Overall his mood is
            good. We have spent a lot of time together! I have been going to work during
            the day and then spending the night with him. I hoped that we might go home
            by this weekend, but I don't hink that is going to happen.

            On another note...would it be possible to post the new pictures in the photo
            section. For some reason my computer won't pull them up!

            Love to all!

            Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
            'Thanks & Giving.'
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/0iazvD/5WnJAA/xGEGAA/VzSolB/TM

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 27 , May 23, 2005
              Hi everyone,

              Just a note...Javad is in the hospital with parainfluenza (which causes croup
              and pneumonia) bummer!

              He's in the PICu, intubated. I was hoping for a short stay...keep us in your
              thoughts!

              Shannon
            • rachel_wrigley
              Message 6 of 27 , May 24, 2005
                hi shannon
                im sorry to hear about javad your all in our hearts and please keep us
                up to date on his progress our thoughts are with you
                rachel&family
                > Hi everyone,
                >
                > Just a note...Javad is in the hospital with parainfluenza (which
                causes croup
                > and pneumonia) bummer!
                >
                > He's in the PICu, intubated. I was hoping for a short stay...keep us
                in your
                > thoughts!
                >
                > Shannon
              • ANN MILLER
                Message 7 of 27 , May 24, 2005
                  Hi Shannon,
                  Sorry to hear Javad is in the hospital.  Hope he gets to come home soon.
                  We will pray for a speedy recovery.  Give him a big hug for us.

                  Love,
                  Just a note...Javad is in the hospital with parainfluenza (which causes croup
                  and pneumonia) bummer!

                  He's in the PICu, intubated. I was hoping for a short stay...keep us in your
                  thoughts!

                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/CybhMB/SOnJAA/xGEGAA/VzSolB/TM

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • alex muendel
                  Message 8 of 27 , May 24, 2005
                    -My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
                    Shannon.

                    Alex

                    __________________________________
                    Discover Yahoo!
                    http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html
                    Message 9 of 27 , May 24, 2005
                      Shannon,  I am so sorry to hear of Javad's hospitalization.  I will be praying for a speedy recovery for him.

                      HUGS,
                      Amanda

                      Message 10 of 27 , Jun 7, 2005
                        Hi everyone,

                        A quick note...seems Javad had better things in mind than coming home.
                        I got a phone call at work saying that he had coded in the PICU. I had
                        only left him a few hours earlier. His left lung is really socked in.
                        It happened fast. Tomorrow he may have a bronch to find out what is
                        going on. Please keep him in your thoughts. I keep telling him I want
                        to take him to the zoo.....:)

                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 7, 2005
                          Shannon,
                          My prayers are with you during this difficult time. Keep us posted on
                          how Javad is doing. I hope the bronco doc can help him.
                          take care pat
                        • ANN MILLER
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jun 7, 2005
                            Shannon,

                            Sorry to hear Javad is not doing better.  Hope everything is ok.  We will
                            continue to keep Javad in our prayers.

                            Love
                            A quick note...seems Javad had better things in mind than coming home.
                            I got a phone call at work saying that he had coded in the PICU. I had
                            only left him a few hours earlier. His left lung is really socked in.
                            It happened fast. Tomorrow he may have a bronch to find out what is
                            going on. Please keep him in your thoughts. I keep telling him I want
                            to take him to the zoo.....:)

                            Dying to be thin?
                            Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore .
                            http://us.click.yahoo.com/7visLB/gsnJAA/xGEGAA/VzSolB/TM

                                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                            Message 13 of 27 , Jun 7, 2005
                              OH Shannon!  I am really sorry that Javad is so sick this time.  Hopefully, with the bronch, they can get in there and see what is going on and maybe open him back up.

                              ((((HUGS)))) for Javad and yourself!

                              Love,
                              Amanda

                                Message 15 of 27 , Jun 7, 2005
                                  Shannon,

                                  just want you to know that Javad is in my thoughts as
                                  are you and your family.....stay strong!

                                  alex

                                  __________________________________
                                  Yahoo! Mail
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Oct 31, 2005
                                    Just wanted to let you all know...

                                    Tomorrow (November 1) is Javad's 4th birthday! (Not 40th like it
                                    sometimes feels!:)

                                    Thanks for being so supportive over the last 2 years since his
                                    diagnosis!

                                    Love to you all!

                                    Shannon

                                    PS. Maybe you could leave him a birthday note at
                                    www.caringbridge.org/or/javad
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Nov 2, 2005
                                      HAPPY, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!  We are all so proud of you.

                                      Shannon <smashintwo66@...> wrote:
                                      Just wanted to let you all know...

                                      Tomorrow (November 1) is Javad's 4th birthday! (Not 40th like it
                                      sometimes feels!:)

                                      Thanks for being so supportive over the last 2 years since his
                                      diagnosis!

                                      Love to you all!

                                      Shannon

                                      PS. Maybe you could leave him a birthday note at
                                      www.caringbridge.org/or/javad

                                      Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
                                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/rL1caD/ubOLAA/xGEGAA/VzSolB/TM

                                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                    • patsarah2006
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Dec 3, 2006
                                        Shannon,
                                        I hope Javad gets rid of his infection and is back home soon! Sarah