MTM: Daniel

  • Toni Abram
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hello Daniel

      Good to see you here, I am pleased to see you have found the group.

      I hope you will find someone here to chat to although they may not have MTM, we are a very select group; however there are lots of people here with experience of all sorts of myopathies and even if the diagnosis isn't the same the symptoms often are.

      Toni