Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Re: Fwd: Diapers

  • ANN MILLER
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2004
      Hi,

      Kyle is also outgrowing the size 6 diapers.  Our supply company is sending me
      some overnites and several other brands they carry to try.   The good news
      about him outgrowing diapers is our insurance company will now pay for them
      since he is 3 years old now.  We have tried pull ups, but I don't like them.
      He would wet right threw them ever time.

      - In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, Scott Fontana
      <masonsparents@y...> wrote:

      > Note: forwarded message attached.

      >  Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
      > For those of you with boys still in diapers, what brand do you
      use. Mason is 3 1/2, is 48" long and weighs 49 lbs. He is at the
      limit of what we can find in the stores. We are in size 6 Luvs,
      which seem to fit him better than the biggest Huggies or Pampers.
      Pull-ups may be an option, but they are pricey. Our regional center
      has offered to buy us diapers, I'm just not sure what brand to ask
      for. They have sent us samples of some diapers, but the bummer is
      the tapes are not resealable. What brands do you use?