Worldwide Candle Lighting on December 12

  • Susekie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      Hi everyone!

      Do you know this???? I think it is a nice idea to remember all the children who had to pass. I knew that this was "invented" in the USA or England, but we join it since we have lost Adrian in 1996. I don'nt know if I can post a link, but I think (and hope) you know where to look (compassionate friends).

      May be you want to join it, too.

      Take care,
      Rita
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
        The link for this is www.compassionatefriends.org. Ther is info on
        where to find a candle lighting in your area.

        THanks for letting everyone know!